Yoga can also be held accountable for the following paybacks reported to occur in class
participants…even in once-a-week partakers:
• Improved concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task.
• Improves employee alertness, energy and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations.
• Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion.
• Improved posture.
• Improved overall health, and reduced risk of disease.
• Improved focus, concentration and memory.
• Enhanced employee attitude and outlook.
• Decreased fatigue and increased energy.
• Reduced anxiety, depression and stress.
• Stronger muscles and increased flexibility.
• Improved self-confidence.